AFT PLUS Member Benefits
AFT PLUS is the name of the member benefit programs available to AFT members in good standing and their families. Many of the programs are provided through Union Privilege, the benefit arm of the AFL-CIO; others are unique to AFT and are coordinated directly through AFT PLUS. Explore the site and learn more about the savings and services available to you as a union member.
Click here to learn more about AFT PLUS Member Benefits.
Here are just a few of the discounts available to full members through the AFT+ program:
- MetLife insurances (including one year of FREE term life insurance with MetLife for new members)
- Vision insurance, Long-term Care, Pet Insurance
- Legal and financial counseling
- Health care discount programs
- Health clubs, including Curves, Sport & Health, and Bally Total Fitness
- Wyndham Hotels (including Days Inn, Super 8, Ramada, Wingate, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, and more)
- Budget truck rental
- Roadside assistance
- Car rentals at Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National
- Educational supplies
- Magazine subscriptions
- 15% on wireless plans with AT&T
- Goodyear tires
- Dell and HP computers
…and many more!
Please note that these discount programs do change from time to time. Visit the link above for the most current listing of programs. Can’t find the member card number you need to log in? Get help here.